Jaye and his family have lived in St. Albert for many years. Upon graduating from Bellerose Composite High School, he attended the Northern Alberta Institute of Technology, attending the Business Administration program, majoring in Finance.
In 2002, Jaye and his wife, Angela, were married in St. Albert Parish. Their first son Logan was born at the Sturgeon Hospital in 2013, and their second son Jaxon was born in 2017 also at the Sturgeon.
- Jaye has completed the following designations: Financial Management Advisor (FMA) 2005
- Fellow of Canadian Securities Institute (FCS1) 2005
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP) 2006
- Canadian Investment Manager (CIM) 2008
- Chartered Investment Manager (CIM) 2013
Jaye has worked as a Financial Planner since 2003, helping families to plan successful financial futures.
In early 2010, Jaye became involved with the Wildrose Alliance Party. Having volunteered as a Constituency Association President for many years, Jaye became a Candidate in the 2015 Alberta Provincial Election.